Thursday, October 16, 2014

#ArtistSpotlight: @TarikTrotter - Here To Stay [FREE Album]

If you haven't heard of Tarik by now, I'm glad to introduce you. I personally (@itsmeDoP) have been a fan since his first video "Weatherman" dropped on youtube over 3 years ago. He has yet to disappoint, and this new album follows this trend of non disappointment. Its a culmination of some of his best tracks to date (Tarik is 24) including his popular track "Might As Well Confess" which he dropped over 2 years ago.

Check out the visuals below

The album "Here to Stay" in Tarik's words "..is representative of myself during these trying times, as well as one of my biggest goals for my music career. While others either give up, or fade away with the trends and time, I'd like to think my music will be timeless." Take a listen to some real Brooklyn music and download "Here to Stay" below.

Check out the visuals to some of the other tracks on "Here To Stay"

"Golden"

"Everything I Am 3"

"Choices"

#UrbanChiTunes Content Developer: @itsmeDoP

No comments:

Post a Comment