Saturday, January 10, 2015

#ArtistSpotlight: @YTM216 - One Big Session (Mixtape)


Before I had checked my email a little over an hour ago, I had never heard of Young Troubled Minds. Usually I listen to the first couple tracks of a project I'm sent and proceed to put together enough information for a blog post (if I'm feeling the music). I listened to this project in its ENTIRETY, and can honestly say I am instantly a huge YTM fan. I could listen to this album on repeat all day (and probably will). YTM is a hip-hop duo from Cleveland, Ohio consisting of Christopher Hicks aka Pro Young (@YTMPro) and Steven Hicks aka Au (@AllGoldAu). They are a self sufficient music machine, handling all producing, writing, recording, and mixing on their own. I'm impressed and happy to introduce you to these two and their sound. Stream the whole album for free below!





Check out the visuals to the first single Zone ft. Leo Light off of the album after the jump.





And last but not least watch Young Troubled Minds talk about the inspiration behind One Big Session below.





@UrbanChiTunes Content Developer: @itsmeDoP (D.o.P.)(DoP)







No comments:

Post a Comment