Sunday, January 11, 2015

#ArtistSubmission: @EStilez216 - Memoirs of 1209 (EP)


This is the second music submission coming from a Cleveland artist I've received in the last 3 days. All i can say is Ohio is impressing me! This time I present to you twenty-three year old rapper/producer E-Stilez and his recently released EP Memoirs of 1209. What I really appreciate about this project is the versatility. It touches on several different relatable topics and emotions. In the opening track Never Cried E shows his serious side with the story of a close friend that passed away. Then two tracks later he shows his humorous side in The Lips where he poetically raps about....a really great blow job. I love it! Stream the whole project below and listen for yourself. Keep up the good work E-Stilez.



@UrbanChiTunes Content Developer: @itsmeDoP (D.o.P.)(DoP)


No comments:

Post a Comment